DPS Kamrup - HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in DPS Kamrup. Please complete the following inquiry form, or alternatively, contact us at: +91-7086063500 / 7086063501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly fill up the form below and we will get back to you for your queries.
- Prospectus sale and Registration timing 8:30 AM TO 3:00 PM
- The admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/test and may be applicable for different classes.
- Prospectus should be submitted within 3 working days after registration with all required documents.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the admission form.
- One form is to be issued per child
- Date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in Original issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local bodies as applicable along with a certified photocopy thereof
- For Class II upwards, a Transport Certificate from the institute last attended must be submitted along with the admission form
- The Identity Card will be issued only after all forms are duly filled and admission formalities are completed
- Parents are to report to the reception counter on the date specified in the joining instructions along with the Identity Card. The ward will not be allowed to attend classes if the Identity Card will not be produced
- The ward has to report in complete school uniform, along with book and stationery as prescribed by the school
- Uniforms, books and stationery are available at the school campus with authorized vendor